Saturday, December 19, 2015

I am still trying to figure out this Blogging stuff. It is weird trying to find what to say sometimes, yet other time it's like I can't stop talking, but then do I really want to say that???? It is a slow process but I will get there. Well looks like just after Christmas I will be moving. Giving up my somewhat of a dream house. A country home on 4 and a half acres, a kitchen big enough to 4 king size beds in, A den & master bedroom the same size, 3 more bedrooms and a sitting room. Everything I always wanted, I didn't even mind that I had to do some work on it. I even replaced the windows with some help. took me 9 months to do it but I did. Problem is I can't afford the electrical update and putting in a heating system. I have been getting quotes of 16,000 and more. I tried roughing it out with no heat for 3 winters now. I can't do it anymore so time to move on. Maybe one day my dream will come true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment