Saturday, January 30, 2016

I am so sick of buying muffin pans that are hard to clean, the non stick wears off after a few uses, and then they began to rust. It is such a waste of time and money. I love to cook and bake, but avoid the baking part because of the hassle. I had bought some of the silicon cupcake molds before and they was a waste as well. But I heard good things about these so I am trying them out.

About Product:

* Makes up to 12 Cupcakes or Muffins at a time 
* Jumbo
* FDA grade silicone
* BPA free 
* Made with sturdy nylon inside and silicone coating
* Designed for durability and longevity
* Heat resistant up to 450°F
* Easy grip 
* Non stick coating
* Dishwasher safe 
* Super easy to clean 
* Satisfaction Guaranteed

Used for:
Muffins
Cupcakes
Tarts
Cheesecakes
Small chickens
Pot pies
Mini quiches 
Lasagnas
Candy 
Making soap
Ice


When I seen this and told my daughter she got very excited. This was our first experience with a silicone muffin pan. My daughter loves to bake and is always experimenting. This is a awesome product and she is really in love with it!!! To test and compare it to the conventional metal pans we sprayed half cups with cooking spray and didn't spray the others. The muffins cooked evenly and took the amount of time that the recipe called for. The sprayed ones came out cleaner than the none greased, all of them came out very easy leaving no pieces behind. Clean up was easy and quick. Although they wipe clean I still washed just for minds sake. I love how easy the clean up is. Looking forward to getting more of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment