Saturday, January 30, 2016

I Love oranges and had to give this a try. I hate getting the orange under my nails cause it seems like takes forever to get rid of it. Not to mention I think it will be more sanitary to not use finger nails to peel anything. No matter how much you wash your hands and try to clean under your nails microscopic bacteria remains.

* Set of 2 citrus peelers
* Makes peeling citrus fruits fast, easy and less messy
* Perfect for men without fingernails, or women who don't want to damage theirs
* Small and lightweight for convenient storage

Specs:
* Item Weight 10.1 ounces
* Product Dimensions 0.6 x 3.6 x 6.6 inches

I really like this product it does do what it says. I can peel oranges much easier and feel a lot safer with peeling and a lot happier I don’t have to pre -cut or carry a knife with me when I take a orange on the go. They are well made and very convenient, but they are easily lose able to I have already lost one. Be nice if they cam in a case or if they had some kind of line that connected to a small case.


No comments:

Post a Comment