Friday, January 29, 2016

I have been looking for coffee grinders for my spices and nuts. I got one not long ago that works well enough, but I need one for nuts, and the other for spices. I don’t want to take the chance of a mingling of the taste or odor and ruining the other.

About Product:

* One-touch Operation
* Fast and Efficient
* Compact Modern Design 
* Safety Lock
* Durable Stainless Steel Blades
* 2.5 oz (70gm) Capacity
* Yields up to 7 cups of Coffee
* Grip able Surface
* Transparent lid 
* Built-In Power Cord Storage

Works with 
Coffee Beans 
Nuts
Herbs 
Grains 
Spices.

I will be buying another one give to my daughter. This is so convenient and have enjoyed using this. This is so much larger than the one I have. Easier to clean and makes far less noise. I am not much of a coffee drinker, but it works great for the items I dehydrate for making things like onion powder, garlic powder, and I even made banana powder. This is a well constructed and made product that has lasted for over 2 months with no problems and I see it lasting a lot longer. Instructions was clear and easy to follow I will be recommending this product to my friends and family that are in use of one.



No comments:

Post a Comment