Saturday, January 30, 2016

I never could understand the big deal about opening jars or even popping the top on a soda can till I got to where I could not do it as well as I could when I was younger. About 15 years ago I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia with that come momentary weakness it comes on all of a sudden and never know how long it will last. If that has not been a challenge for me now I have arthritis setting in. I bought a expensive electric machine a while back and it was a total waste of money. Too big and bulky, have to dig it out, if electric is off I am out of luck, and it does not work on large jars like half gallon or gallon.

About :

* Kitchen multi tool you can open jars, bottles and cans with ease.
* Saves Time and Energy
* Breaks seal on tight lids.
* If hands are weak you can still use
* Satisfaction Guaranteed
* Product Dimensions 8.7 x 4.1 x 1.2 inches
* Item Weight 3.2 ounces

This came quickly and was in good condition. I was really hoping this would work because it was actually a cute little gadget. I like that they had painted instructions on the handle. I didn't even get to try it at first my took it and was opening everything in the house she could get her hands on laughing and saying it was fun. I was happy she was having a nice time, but that still did not tell me if I could use it. When I finally got my chance to use it I was almost as happy as she was because it was so easy to use!!! I wish I had one of these when I first got sick, I will never be without one again!!! This is a durable little gadget that easy to store and clean that I am sure will last past my life time. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment