Saturday, January 30, 2016

I seen these and thought they was so CUTE!!! I never knew they existed before I seen these and had to have them!! I call them my party people!!
I am so happy to have them they help keeping me from ruining cooking utensils when I cook!! I seen they can also hold my phone which is cool, can hold silverware as well as chopsticks.

This is spec of the product
Material: silicone safe non-toxic, no smell, environmental health.
* Elastic good, feel comfortable, effective protection utensils.
* High temperature, deformation
* Lovely shape, unique shape bring your life more fun.
* For when you need to let off some steam in the kitchen Elevated lid, air circulation, to prevent overflow soup.
* Simply pop under a saucepan lid to help prevent pans boiling over
* Handpicked because he's the perfect man: calm and cool under pressure
* Size: approx 0.78*1.57*1.96 Inches/4cm*5cm*2cm
* Quantity: 2 Piece
This are Awesome to have in the kitchen and would make a excellent gift. Cooks Love them, Kids Love them, they are really Awesome!! So happy I got them and use them all the time. Great quality, excellent design, believe will last longer than I do !!





No comments:

Post a Comment