Friday, January 29, 2016


These looked really interesting when I seen them and wanted to test them out. You can only do so much with cooking utensils and your hands. This looked a cool in between kitchen gadget that would be very helpful.

About Product:

* FDA APPROVED 
* Heat resistant up to 475° F
* BPA free 
* Top shelf Dishwasher Safe
* 100% Made in America
* Seen used on cooking shows
* Try it RISK FREE!

Designed for :
Perfect for pulling pork
Shredding chicken
Lifting turkey
Tossing salads

I was so excited when I seen these I get burnt every Christmas and Thanksgiving from trying to flip the crazy bird. I love the color I choose Red so when I dig through the drawer they will be easy to find . And they are so heavy duty and  don't have to worry about something breaking and a the bird falling in the hot liquid and scolding me. I am so excited about that!!
Not only can you use to lift the Turkey or Chicken, etc. you can pull apart pork and beef. Once again so excited!! I put that use to work instantly pulling apart meat. I hate how long it takes with forks and doing by hand takes so long because I have to wait for it to cool. I zapped through it in no time. This is a kitchen gadget I would recommended!!




No comments:

Post a Comment