Friday, January 29, 2016

This was such a blessing when I found this at a discounted price. I was very excited to get this because my daughter has recently discovered she loves pineapple. So I needed something to make fresh pineapple so much easier for me!!

About Product:

* 18/10 Stainless Steel
* Fast and Efficient
* Effortlessly cores and slices
* All the juice is retained with minimal waste
* Durable Stainless Steel Blades
* medium-sized blade
* Peels, cores, and slices an entire pineapple in seconds
* Dishwasher Safe

This is easy to use and cuts really well. It is so much easier just placing this on top of the pineapple after the top is cut off and just twisting. It pulls the cut pineapple out when you pull out the tool and the juice remains inside. This is easy to clean , but must be careful of the sharp blade. Trying to cut one up without this product is a nightmare and will never go back to not using one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment