Saturday, January 30, 2016

I got the Oternal® Vegetable Spiral Slicer Spiralizer for Spaghetti, Salad, Vegetable Noodles to give it a try. I have heard of zucchini spaghetti but never tried it. Thought this might be a good way of getting my family to eat a little healthier.
The packaging was in tact and there was no damage. I was a little surprised of the size of it, larger than the one I got before. This really is a awesome gadget to have for the kitchen. I know there are processors that can do the job faster and maybe sometimes easier. But when you think about the clean up of the processor and lugging it out of its hiding place and putting it back. It can be a pain for something that you are just whipping together or for having a healthier snack option. Not to mention what if the electric go out?? At least this you can do thing just need the personal get up and go to do it.
So I tried it out on everything I could stick in there zucchini, cucumbers, carrots. It worked great. I did notice because of my cucumbers being a little on the soft side it did not work as well and would break off. So keep in mind to use FRESH produce and all will be fine.
It comes with a small brush to clean it with I would recommend using that to prevent getting any cuts or cutting your dish cloth. Also comes with 4 blades that can be changed out for different effects. Have to Love that!!!
I am very happy I got this and would get it again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment