Saturday, January 30, 2016

I seen these and thought they was so Stylish!!! I never knew they existed before I seen these and had to have them!! I don’t really drink much alcohol anymore like when I was younger, but would like to set up a bat in the corner of the room just for decoration.
I did try them out in some juice and they work great!! Keep my drink nice and cool and don't have the watering effect that ice has. I really like that. I tried some that was made of plastic some years back and I was afraid what was inside would leak out, but I don’t see that happening with these. Made of good Stainless Steel, they are going to last, No rusting!! Super easy to clean and have the tray that is also the box where they can be stored easily. Nice set of tongs so you are not getting germs on cubes before putting in drinks.

About:
* Food-grade stainless steel liquid-filled cubes are a non-diluting alternative to ice cubes;
* Made from stainless steel, durable, easy to wash and clean;
* Securing a secret non-toxic gel; extend the chilling!

Package Includes:
8* Stainless Steel Ice Cubes (2*2*2cm)
1* Freezing Tray
1* Stainless Steel Tongs

This are Awesome to have in general and would make a excellent gift. Rather they are for guest, daily use, or decoration they are really Awesome!! So happy I got them and use them all the time. Great quality, excellent design, believe will last longer than I do !!



No comments:

Post a Comment