Saturday, January 30, 2016

I Seen this and had to have it. I have tried many tenderizers in the past, for the most part all they do is flatten them meat by pounding it. My family loves chopped steak, but that can be pretty expensive even more so than regular steak. Actually I don’t ever recall it being on sale. Anyway I have been looking for something that replicates that so I can buy steaks when they are on sale and make them at home myself.

Info on Product:
* Achieve better cooking effect with the meat tenderizer.
* Cook the meats more juicy and tender by cutting meat fabric.
* Made of white ABS plastic and stainless steel.
* Ergonomic design - it's comfortable and no sharp edges.
* Save 40 percent of cooking time.
* The tool has three blades and each one has 16 tiny knives.
* They make 48 slices (3 x 16) up to an inch deep.
Specification:
Dimension:150mm*35mm*110mm
Weight:300g Material: ABS and Stainless Steel

This came in a container to protect you from the blades and to protect the blades from being exposed. I was really excited to try this out. It did not let me down it was quick and easy to use. It cut the meat so that it was able to absorb quicker and cook quicker. The meat tastes great and everyone was happy with the results. I am going to use this on a lot more than just steaks. It took less oil to cook with , So I figure if I cook all my meats with this method then it will be healthier for my family!! Made of good quality materials I believe it will last a long time. Clean up is pretty easy and a MUST DO with soap and water (I use HOT) and of course dry well!! Very Happy I got this !!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment