Saturday, January 30, 2016

I seen this and wanted to try it out. BBQ Sniper says that the reading is really fast. Nice that means less chance of being burned or scorched!! Most importantly helps to prevent over and under cooking. I really needed one that I can read quickly because we BBQ a lot during the warmer months. Although I am pretty good at eyeing when the meat is done. I would rather be safer than sorry. Other thermometers did not stand up long to the heat of a open fire.

About the Product
* Get an internal temperature in just 4­-7 seconds
*Easy­to­read
*Bonus Meat Temperature Guide
* No More guessing
* Safely cook steaks, fish, chicken, pork & more to tender, juicy perfection. * Reads liquid & meat temps
* Lifetime Guarantee:
* Automatic Turn­on & Shutoff
* Folds jackknife­style for easy, compact storage.
* Battery included
* BBQ, Grilling, Roasting, Frying, and Baking

I tested it on a baked chicken at first because said it was for more than just BBQ. It worked very well and I like it has a long tester to get to the center of the meat. I then tested on BBQ next day when it warmed up. It was great with in seconds I knew the temperature. Barely felt the heat. There was no flickering of the digital like I have had happen on others. It stood up to the heat. The display is large, and clear very easy to read. Switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit is just a button click away. The probe is easy to sanitize between uses. Just wipe down with soap and water, I then wipe again with disinfectant wipe. It folds in half, making it easy to store and easy to carry for portable BBQ’s or camping. Once you open it turns and as soon as you close it shuts off , so you are not wasting the battery!! Very Happy I got this!!!!


There is no Link for this Brand but I am sure you can find one similar on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment